The Scenic View Jersey Sale will begin on Friday, November 16 and conclude on November 20, 2018 at
2:00 p.m. (EST) with horse race style closing.
* NO JX or Brackets on the pedigrees
* 24 of 25 lots are genomic tested
* Lot 1 is Calfhood Vaccinated
* 12 Lots are Polled, and 1 Homozygous Polled Lot
* No lots have A2A2 status tested or confirmed
* Bidding on all lots is in $50 Increments
Scenic View Lot List.xlsx | Scenic View Pedigrees.pdf
Bidding is price per unit in each lot. All shipping and transportation arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
PAYMENT IS DUE IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE SALE and TRANSPORTATION FOR ALL PURCHASED LOTS WILL NEED TO BE ARRANGED WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER THE SALE, after payment is received, unless a mutual agreement is made with buyer and seller. IF THESE TERMS ARE NOT MET, THE LOT MAY NOT REMAIN AVAILABLE.
- More detailed information on the Jersey Bid program, including commission rates and payments, can be found at on the JMS Blog, Jersey Bid Page.
- If you are a first time bidder on Jerseybid.com, welcome and thank you for registering!
- If you are a returning bidder, your one-time registration is all that is needed!